Friday 25 February 2011

New mug joy; Habitat closing down sale

These two mugs are providing me with much teatime joy at the moment. I bought them in the closing down sale at Habitat on Regent Street. The one on the left, Camille, is my favourite. I can't resist pink and grey together.


It's a shame that Habitat is leaving Regent Street, although it does make sense for them to concentrate on the Tottenham Court Road store instead. After all, nobody goes to Regent Street to buy furniture. 

The fabulous art deco building, a former cinema, is being taken over by Burberry.

All the stock is reduced by about 30-50% so there are some great bargains to be found - get down there quick though.

I just about managed to stop myself from buying the rest of the Camille dinner set (no space in my kitchen). Having said that, the sale is on for another three weeks, and I might not be so restrained next time I walk past... 

Image: Habitat


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...