Friday 10 June 2011

Debenhams Home Collection for Autumn/Winter 2011

Last week Debenhams kindly invited me to their Autumn/Winter 2011 press show. I was in great company, as Matthew Williamson, Julien Macdonald and Ben de Lisi were all there too. Not bad celeb spotting for a Wednesday lunchtime!

I was really impressed by the new home collections for next season, from each of Debenhams' designers and the store's own label range too. 

For me the highlight was Ben de Lisi's collection, featuring retro graphics, London icons and his signature bulldog in the form of a porcelain lamp. 

Ben de Lisi Home at Debenhams 

The ceramic egg box and milk carton are particularly cool and I expect they will sell very well as Christmas gifts.
Ben de Lisi Home at Debenhams


The latest addition to the Designers at Debenhams stable, Lisa Stickley, didn't disappoint with her first collection for the brand. Lisa's poodles, polka dots and roses are sure to be a hit. 

House and Home by Lisa Stickley for Debenhams 

Betty Jackson's elegant range was fabulous; the purple toile bed linen, blue smoked glass vases and two-tone mustard/mushroom crockery were among my favourite pieces of the whole show (and I will post more pics as soon as I get my hands on them). 

Betty Jackson.Black at Debenhams

Matthew Williamson's Butterfly Home collection will bring some welcome colour to the winter months and his signature Indian influences are present and correct. The peacock cushions are absolutely gorgeous. Lime green is a key colour in this range (looks far better than it sounds!), Chinoiserie patterns decorate bedlinen and tableware and Williamson shows that this season's ikat trend is set to continue through to next year. 

Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson at Debenhams


Butterfly Home by Matthew Williamson at Debenhams

Debenhams keeps the Royal Wedding spirit alive with a patriotic collection for next season. There was some fantastic quilting happening with Union Jacks, gingham, checks, florals and denim shades. Please excuse the pictures - I took the first two myself on my phone...




Debenhams

The Debenhams Autumn/Winter 2011 range will be in stores from September.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I love Lisa Stickley's range of crockery! The polka dot pieces will be going straight to the top of my wish list

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...