Sunday 27 March 2011

Ideal Home Show

The Ideal Home Show packs up today for another year. Over the last week I managed to go not once but twice! I had heard that it was going to improve hugely on previous years, but I'm not sure if it really delivered in that respect. Nevertheless, there's a lot to see and you can still count on getting a few free food samples, just as you can pretty much guarantee that you'll leave with some sort of artisan sausages.


In terms of interiors, it's actually quite limited but the highlight for me was Ideal Home magazine's roomsets. You can find pictures of the rooms here on House To Home. These are a few of my favourite things...


Tesco appliqué birds cushion, £9 


Heal's bird leaves printed silk cushion, £72




Ecochic wallpaper, £45..95 per roll, Wallpaper Direct. Image: Simon Whitmore for Ideal Home



Ikea Stockholm Rand rug, from £101





Set of two chess pieces, £26, Next






Plum acrylic dome ceiling light, £54.99, Litecraft



Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. That IKEA rug makes my eyes go funny! I like the cushions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...